Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Candy Skein- December Sock of the Month Club Colorway!


I can't believe it, but it's that time again to reveal the new Sock Club colorway of the month! As we all know, the holidays are upon us, and what a perfect time to cozy up with knitting needles and a squishy skein of Merino sock yarn in a fun new holiday colorway. When I think of the holidays, I think of holiday lights, carolers, presents and hot chocolate, but one of the first things that pops into my head is candy canes.

Who doesn't love the sugary peppermint little candy hooks that brighten the candy store shelves this time of year? I know I do! That's why I picked Candy Cane to be the official December 2011 Candy Skein Sock Club colorway!

The red and pinky white stripes would look great for a pair of holiday socks, a scarf or a cheerful hat!






Colorway: Candy Cane
Series: Yummy- Candy Skein Monthly Sock Club November 2011
Fiber content: 75% Falkland British Merino Wool, 25% Nylon Superwash
Weight: Fingering Weight
Yardage: 465 yards
Unit Weight: 100 grams
Care: Machine wash/Tumble dry low

Price: $16

Limited time only!
Available December 1 -December 31

You may purchase your skein today, but they will not ship until December 1st.

BUY


On another note, I will be out of town from December 10-December 24, so if you'd like a custom colorway dyed for a holiday gift, please let me know ASAP. I will stop taking custom orders next Tuesday, December 6th, as the yarn will need time to be dyed, dry, reskeined and shipped before I leave. Also, my lovely friend is going to be handling all Candy Skein orders while I'm gone, but if you'd like to insure you receive any Candy Skein yarn before the holidays, please place orders before December 9th so that I can get them to the post office before I leave. Thank you for understanding!

1 comment:

  1. Candy Cane looks like a great color. So fun to see what you're creating!

    ReplyDelete